How does it work?
- Contact me through phone or email and we'll discuss a time and place to meet for your consultation.
- At your consultation, we'll discuss your food preferences, any allergies, dietary restrictions, frequency of service dates.
- Once all the above are discussed, we'll set a cook date and you'll confirm your cook date with a service deposit (required for your first service only).
- On your cook date, I will shop for the best ingredients focusing on fresh produce, seasonal and organic (when available) as well as organic meats and dairy.
- I will prepare the meals in your kitchen, averaging 6-7 hours per cook date, at which time you don't even need to be home, just allow a means of entry for me to get access to your kitchen.
- The meals will be packaged, labeled and stored in the refrigerator and/or freezer for your future enjoyment. Simple reheating instructions will be on labels!
- I will leave your kitchen looking sparkling clean!
There will be a $200 non-refundable fee if event or cook date is cancelled less than 5 days prior to set date. Please contact me with any questions.